Breaking

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Aung's First Time to Cambodia - Journalist From Southeast Asia

Aung's First Time to Cambodia - Journalist From Southeast Asia (2016)

In 2016, I was invited by UNESCO for supporting Journalism knowledge. All the experienced Journalists from Southeast Asia were attending and sharing. When I was working for Thazinpankhine News Journal, I got invitation. We here mostly studied about Climate Change together. 

Currently, I am supporting most of the media agency in Rakhine and I have trained lots of youth from different part of Myanmar. In the past, in my own town, there was no journalist who wrote about the town but now we have it. There are some ethnic young women (Danu and Pa-Oh ethnic) have already studied Media/Journalism at Chaimai University, Thailand. See more photos which were taken in the community leader meeting

Written By Aung Myint Thu


Meeting With Community Leaders- Climate Change Issue

Climate Change Workshop- (Inside Hotel)- Cambodia

Visiting Villages and Meeting Farmers (Asking about Climate Change Issue) 

Visiting Around Villages of Cambodia with Carts

Meeting With Community Leaders 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages