Breaking

Friday, June 15, 2018

INDIGENOUS VILLAGE (Aung Myint Thu): CATCHING FISH IN MANAUNG ISLAND-RAKHINE -2018

I was born here in this island" Cheduba Island (Burmese: မာန်အောင်ကျွန်း; also known as Manaung Island) is an island in the Bay of Bengal close to Ramree Island and belongs to Myanmar, formerly Burma. It has a maximum length of 33 km (21 mi), with an area of approximately 523 km2(202 sq mi). Cheduba had a population of 63,761 as of 1983, composed chiefly of Burmese and Arakanese peoples. The main economic activities on the island are farming and cattle raising.   (Place: Cheduba Island, Rakhine/Arakan Nation, Myanmar/Burma. 

Now, lots of farmers are not working on fields, just going to somewhere else for their better earning places. There are a lot of young people, who are in different places for their business. This year, 2018, I went back home. I just really would like to do something which I did when I was young. Here you see now.   

CATCHING SMALL FISH IN HOLE

:) Feel Really Happy When I knew I caught one !!




My Friend (Mr. Aung Kaung Zaw) who is my brother to me ! :) Following and Supporting Me!

My Friend's mother who is my mother to me :) 




Taking Bath After Catching Fish :) ! Very Happy 

Sleeping in Mud ! :) Feel Real Nature in this island !


MY FRIENDS- (His Wife and Himself) 

Mr.Aung Kaung Zaw (Journalist/Reporter) Being Happy with his Catching ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages