Breaking

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Youth of Myanmar- Giving Speech at World Peace Conference (2018)

Aung Myint Thu,
Manaung Youth Networking Group, Executive Director, Myanmar


“In 2017, I decided myself I would actively participate in ending Civil Wars in Myanmar because it is already 70 years fighting. In 2018, this year I became one of young leaders, spokesperson, at Social Sector at Union Peace Conference- which is the top political Dialogue in Myanmar” where we write we make Principle, policy, Laws which are to end the conflicts.
In 2018 conference, we discussed the importance of children and women, Refugee, Education and Health. Just before the conference, I got a email from IPYG about this WARP summit. When I saw about DPCW which we are working on to become an international Law as UN resolutions, I said myself ” Right, this is what I have been dreaming – I will be one of the World Peace Maker to make HWPL dream come true.
UN has not had this kind of international Law in UN. Therefore, it is the time for regional leaders, national leaders and international leaders to support DPCW and make the world have peace. And, let make this vocabulary ”War (W-A-R)” disappear from our dictionary and our daily life talks. Let educate the Civil Society and get strength from them and make DPCW as an international law together.” 
Reference:

http://www.peacestep.com/tag/man-hee-lee-biography/  
http://www.peacestep.com/  
Video- https://youtu.be/lZSdq-HQamU?list=UUOgAJwxl3g7wXmWy00RvyrQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages