As the internaional community or Media do not talk about real indigenous people in Rakhine state who suffer from the violation, I decided to work for independance media named "Voice and Action To Support-Arakan" which talks about the Rakhine/Arakan issues- which is known as " Rohingya Issue". I am the head-leader, supproting the vitims of ethnic in Rakhine.
Sunday, February 11, 2018
Home
Unlabelled
Media Support: Rakhine Crisis in Buthedaung and Maungdaw -
Media Support: Rakhine Crisis in Buthedaung and Maungdaw -
Share This
About Aung Myint Thu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I, Mr. Aung Myint Thu, was born in 1990, in a small island, in Rakhine state, Myanmar named “ Manaung island or Chuduba island”. At the...
-
Mr.Thar Gyi and Myself Mae La refugee camp (Section-C) I was working here for one year, for Young Refugee People and their educ...
-
"Conversation With Party and Ethnic Armed Organization's Leader" These people are the stakeholders of Rakhine State: ...
-
Why I am sitting here and supporting Peace Process! - May 2018. From 15 to 18 in May 2018, I become the team leader of Social Se...



No comments:
Post a Comment