Breaking

Monday, May 14, 2018

Chin Leader, Dr. Lian Sakhong, (Cambodia) Asia Ethnic Armed Organization Leader Meeting



The man next to me is, Dr. Salai Lian Sakhong, Chin leader, one of top ethnic leaders in Myanmar. He is from Chin National Front/Army (CNF/CNA), who is really well-known leader, negotiator in developing Peace Process, in term of ethnic conflicts.  We can study about his organization at http://www.mmpeacemonitor.org/stakeholders/stakeholders-overview/158-cnf. 

He has been working for National Ceasefire Agreement - Signatory Ethnic Armed Organizations.  When we were invited to attend the meeting of Asia Ethnic Armed Organizations in Cambodia in 2017. 

As I am also working at UPDJC (Union Peace Dialogue Joint Committee) which is a very important Committee working for Peace Myanmar Development, I often meet him. I hope that I will have more opportunities for meeting and having conversations with like these leaders as I have become the team leader at Social Sector Development at UPDJC, in term of Rakhine/Arakan Development. I become the team leader in May- 2018. 

Written By Aung Myint Thu
Email: aungphro2009@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages