Breaking

Monday, May 14, 2018

Building Relationship -Partnership with Thabyay Education Foundation 2018

I have been very interested in creating Change-Makers who are for our community and the world to be developed positively. Today, on 12 May 2018, I was meeting with the school manger, Mrs Nu Nu, who is working at Kant Kaw Education Center under Thabyay Education Foundation- more information at http://www.thabyay.org/. 

I studied at Kant Kaw Education Center, wining its one year scholarship last 4 years and I also became its school program assistant- Student relation. After I worked here, I have supported this a lot- now it has been about 5 year. Many youth people have been trained and sent to this school.
Today, we are officially partners who take care of youth together. Now, This foundation partner is one of the organizations which I founded- Manaung Youth Networking Group (MYNG)- which has trained many youth, especially in Rakhine state. Some of Youth from MYNG have already been lots of places in Asia, for their studies (Short term as well as long term). 

Find MYNG on the Facebook, typing " Manaung Youth Networking Group-MYNG) or Just "MYNG"


Aung Myint Thu
Email: aungphro2009@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages