Breaking

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Aung Myint Thu Teaching School Teacher Classroom Language (Bogalay) 2017


Bogalay High School Teachers- at Malaw high school (Irrawaddy)



Aung Myint Thu Teaching School Teacher Classroom Language (Bogalay) 2017
I was invited by head school principle (Mr. Aung Myo Than) to teach his school teacher English, especially classroom language. My colleagues and myself were sitting down with the teachers. It is a very good sign of a school because other government schools are not doing such a good things.  I was so happy to support government schools. The school principle is from where I come from- Manaung island in Rakhine state. He knows me and he would like to work with me.

I talked with villagers and teachers from this village “ Malaw” and there was no people who said they don’t like the principle. They said “ Mr. Aung Myo Than is the best principle in their life time”. I feel really proud of myself working with him.

My organization- MANAUNG YOUTH NETWORKING GROUP- is hoping that he would come back to Manaung island and does for children development. We used to work with his charity organization where most of school teachers are supporting. Later, he got promotion as the head principle and moved to Bogalay township, Irrawaddy. He have felt we lost him because we really need him in Manaung.

I always would like to sit down with school teachers and talk about children development through the school curriculum and giving awareness training regarding child-center-approach and international experiences.
In this trip, I had a very good opportunity to meet with many school students, teachers and community leaders and discussed about what and how we should be working together in the future.

Written by Aung Myint Thu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages